Easter is a holy time. It's about celebrating a risen savior. It's also a time of family gathering, good food, and gifts. It's such a special time of celebration, and like any celebration gifts are a fun part of it. Traditionally Easter gifts = 100% sugar.
Sugar isn't bad, but I wanted to share some non-candy Easter basket ideas. I also wanted to share some ideas for 4 different age groups.
1. Babies to toddler
- Sweet print - $15 from Lighter Note. This one is special because the words we think about ourself matter.
- Sensory Snuggable Bunny - $4.99 from Target (a steal!)
- Celebrating Holy Week - $16 from Lighter Note. This is meant for the week leading up to Easter but you can continue to learn about Easter day of and after.
2. Toddlers to Elementary
I'm only adding descriptions for items that I've added.
- Striped cup - $3 from Target. Kids love having their own cups, just like big kids. It gives them independence.
- Stickers - $3.50 from Lighter Note. Stickers are an obsession at this age and rightly so. They are fun!
This basket could go up to even older kids if you swap out the Holy Week cards for an age appropriate book.
- Veggie Garden - $5 from Target. I can't find the link on their website, but I found this at my local target. I an activity gift. This is a good opportunity for family bonding getting to plant vegetables together.
3. Adults and Older Teens
- A Brand New Week meal planner - $13 from Lighter Note. It's a magnetic meal planner notepad with a place for a grocery list. 50 sheets.
- Tara-cotta Planter Pot - $3 from Target (from the dollar section). I love plant themed gift option. This could be a pot, a plant, bulbs, etc.
- Floral Blues Notecard set - $22 from Lighter Note. A pack of 10 flat notecard. Blue floral on the back of the cards, and little florals framing the front of the notecards.
Same ideas but with the option of an art print instead.
- Kitchen Conversion Print - $15 from Lighter Note.